- Your gift to Souper Bowl of Caring will empower more young adults to unite their communities to tackle hunger. Save the date to give big on Tuesday, May 3!
- Football season may be over, but you can still help #TackleHunger in Houston!
- Our team is excited to share our movement has generated over 10 million in cash and food items for charities across this country in 2016. This is thanks to participants like you who joined our team, made plays, scored touchdowns and helped tackle hunger. Know that if you are a seasoned professional or new to our team, you have made a huge difference for many hungry families. Read more...
- We are excited to announce our movement has generated over 9.5 million in cash and food items for charities across the country in 2016! We've seen a wonderful outpouring of passion for giving and serving as reports have been coming in from all across the country. Even with all the great progress we've already made, we're still expecting more reports! Read more...
- Volunteers from Our Lady of the Assumption in Fairfield, CT hosted a weekend-long Food Drive to receive donations for their Souper Bowl of Caring collection.
The school-age children of the Schenectady Jewish Community Center will be participating in the 2012 Souper Bowl of Caring event. Each of the five after-school programs will be collecting food and monetary donations to be donated to the hunger fighting organization of their choice. Each program will be collecting donations from January 16-February 5th.Tiffany Smith Schenectady Jewish Community Center's 2012 Collection and Schenectady Jewish Community Center