Mission / Vision Statement
Mission StatementUsing the energy of the Super Bowl to mobilize youth in a united national effort to care for people in their local communities who are hungry and those in need.
Vision StatementTransform the time around the Super Bowl into the nation's largest celebration of giving and serving.
- The idea for Souper Bowl of Caring is a gift from God
- Young people have the ability to serve and should be given opportunities to lead their communities in helping others
- Every dollar collected through Souper Bowl of Caring should be donated directly to a charity selected by each participating group
- People of all backgrounds and beliefs can work together
- Hunger and poverty have a negative impact on individuals and the communities in which they live, yet there is joy in serving and giving to those in need
- The excitement and energy surrounding the Super Bowl can be used to engage young people in service while producing lasting hope for all people