- In early March, central Texas retailer, media, community and food bank partners gathered to celebrate the 2017 Souper Bowl of Caring season. Together the community generated 2.9 million meals, a record-breaking collection.
- Fans across the nation unite through Souper Bowl of Caring to tackle hunger and poverty in their local community.
- Community members in Central Texas are champions this year, as their local donations have surpassed the community goal of raising 2.75 million meals.
- Souper Bowl of Caring is committed to increasing both giving and serving by utilizing the energy of the Super Bowl football game to tackle hunger. Read more about the Central Texas Service Blitz, coordinated by Local Youth Advisory Board members Mia and Adrian, hosted by the Central Texas Food Bank.
- During the early hours of Friday, January 6, Souper Bowl of Caring joined community partners, school groups and volunteers at the Central Texas Food Bank to kick off the 2017 Central Texas Souper Bowl of Caring Campaign.
- Join the Souper Bowl of Caring team on Monday, January 16 for the Central Texas Service Blitz, hosted at the Central Texas Food Bank.