- Fans across the nation unite through Souper Bowl of Caring to tackle hunger and poverty in their local community.
- Community members in Central Texas are champions this year, as their local donations have surpassed the community goal of raising 2.75 million meals.
- Join the Souper Bowl of Caring team on Monday, January 16 for the Central Texas Service Blitz, hosted at the Central Texas Food Bank.
- Souper Bowl of Caring was started on grassroots principles. Today we still rely on the passion of our participants to help spread the message of Souper Bowl of Caring. After all, who can better tell our story than someone who just experienced it?
- South Texas Field Director, Meredith Massey, just returned from a weekend in San Marcos, Texas after attending the Texas Association of Student Councils Middle Level Annual Conference. Hundreds of middle school students and their advisers from around the state of Texas attended to learn, grow and Dare to Dream. Read more...
Try Something Different! These Participants Are Going For The Extra Point With Their Unique CollectionsMost of us who know about Souper Bowl of Caring can bring to mind the iconic idea of a collection: a group of young people holding soup pots, collecting money and canned goods on the Sunday of the Big Game. It's a simple idea that's easy to replicate whether you're at a place of worship, school or business. However one of best things about Souper Bowl of Caring is how unique you can make your collection to meet your group's own needs. Want to hold a fundraising breakfast instead? How about a pep-rally? How about getting all the groups in your area for a collaborative event? Your Souper Bowl of Caring collection can be whatever fits your group the best. Read more...