- The Big Game is just around the corner, and we wanted to let you know that it's not too late to join our team! Whether you are a school, church or business representative, you can still register to be a true champion off the field this football season!
- Souper Bowl of Caring has elected three new members to its national board of directors. The new members are Jill Griffin and Lisa Webb, both from the Austin/Capital area, and Charles Harrell from the Houston area.
- We are looking for high school students from the Austin area to lend their voices to the mission of Souper Bowl of Caring.
- We would like to introduce you to Meredith Massey, who joins our team as the South Texas Field Director, managing the Houston and Austin markets.
- Souper Bowl of Caring is excited to welcome three new field directors to its team! Field directors are responsible for participant recruitment and retention, youth engagement and development in different #SouperCities. We know with their help, we will be able to grow our movement at local levels and nationally!