- The NFL draft may be over, but here at Souper Bowl of Caring, we are celebrating our 3rd annual "May Is Draft Month" social media campaign. We are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win some free Souper Bowl of Caring swag!
- By supporting Souper Bowl of Caring, you are empowering a young adult to make a difference in their community.
- You can help mobilize communities to tackle hunger by completing the First Down Challenge by giving $10 or more to Souper Bowl of Caring on Tuesday, May 3.
- Experts and professionals from the food, nutrition, health & wellness industry and vested healthy communities stakeholders come together to talk about best practices, innovative models, network, share the latest news and research on what is happening in Texas and across the nation all in an effort to build a healthier community.
- Help Souper Bowl of Caring tackle hunger by giving big on Tuesday, May 3 through Houston's community wide giving day, BigGiveHouston!
- Football season may be over, but you can still help #TackleHunger in Houston!