- We THANK all of our generous donors!
- Our Impact
- Hunger-relief Charities Score Big Across the Country
- Don't Forget to REPORT Your Totals for the 2019 Tackle Hunger Campaign
- We are excited that THIS YEAR The Robert and Janice McNair Foundation is supporting the Souper Bowl of Caring's efforts to #tacklehunger through a $50,000 match grant. Gifts made through our website will be multiplied with this generous gift! Remember, every $1 to the Souper Bowl of Caring provides $25 for the food banks around the country. The McNair Family has provided over $700,000 in support over the past twenty years to help the Souper Bowl of Caring raise over $148 million (and counting!!!) for local hunger relief charities. What a tremendous impact and gift to our organization! Help us to #changethegame and #tacklehunger!
- Volunteer spots are now available at H-E-B stores during the 2019 Souper Bowl of Caring campaign. In stores, customers are encouraged to purchase a bag of food for their local food bank or give a cash donation at the register. H-E-B loves to have volunteers at their stores to help people understand the need and the importance of being a part of this national campaign. There is a store near you who is participating! https://souperbowl.org/volunteer_events/view/58 Read more...