- We are excited to announce that the application for the 2016-2017 National Youth Advisory Board is now available!
- As we select the new members of our National Youth Advisory Board, we want to take some time to thank last year's members. Their hard work and dedication really helped make a difference, and we could not be more grateful.
- The NFL draft may be over, but here at Souper Bowl of Caring, we are celebrating our 3rd annual "May Is Draft Month" social media campaign. We are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win some free Souper Bowl of Caring swag!
- Our team is ecstatic to report through your combined efforts, over 10.4 million in cash and food items was generated by more than 6,800 groups in 2016. We would not be successful in our efforts if it weren't for all our generous participants. We are so thankful to have support from communities across the country, who are dedicated to changing the game. Read more...
- Football season may be over, but you can still help #TackleHunger in Houston!
- Our team is excited to share our movement has generated over 10 million in cash and food items for charities across this country in 2016. This is thanks to participants like you who joined our team, made plays, scored touchdowns and helped tackle hunger. Know that if you are a seasoned professional or new to our team, you have made a huge difference for many hungry families. Read more...