- As Houston counts down to host the Big Game, thousands rally to tackle hunger in local communities. Souper Bowl of Caring kicks off at the Verizon West Club in NRG Stadium Wednesday, January 18.
- Ready to make a difference? Find a local H-E-B, Kroger or Randalls grocery store and volunteer on the weekends leading up to the big Super Bowl game. You will be serving as an ambassador for Souper Bowl of Caring by encouraging the people of your community to get involved.
- When guests arrive at our Tackle Hunger Banquet, they draw tickets at random that assign each to a high, middle or low income tier, which will determine the place they sit, the meal they eat and the service they receive. Just as in real life, some of us are born into prosperity and others into poverty. Join us as we host our first eye-opening event of the season on the struggles many of our neighbors face every day.
- Souper Bowl of Caring was started on grassroots principles. Today we still rely on the passion of our participants to help spread the message of Souper Bowl of Caring. After all, who can better tell our story than someone who just experienced it?
- South Texas Field Director, Meredith Massey, just returned from a weekend in San Marcos, Texas after attending the Texas Association of Student Councils Middle Level Annual Conference. Hundreds of middle school students and their advisers from around the state of Texas attended to learn, grow and Dare to Dream. Read more...