- The National Youth Advisory Board has been a tradition in Souper Bowl of Caring's history. Check out our new series to see where our past members have ended up.
- As we select the new members of our National Youth Advisory Board, we want to take some time to thank last year's members. Their hard work and dedication really helped make a difference, and we could not be more grateful.
- Our new #SouperStars series is all about YOU! We are so thankful for your dedication to our cause, and we want you to know how appreciated you truly are.
- Check out how we wrapped up this years Souper Bowl and celebrated 25 years!
- To promote our 2015-2016 National Youth Advisory Board program that we are currently reviewing applications for, we thought it would be fun to see what our past leaders are up to now! We hope this will help shed some light on the type of team students will be working with if they are accepted. This week, we hear from Jamie Clark, one of the first chaperones of the program.
- We were honored to hear that Utah's Lia James chose Souper Bowl of Caring as the subject for her 6th grade project. For one part of the project, students were asked to write an article about their subject that could appear in a children's magazine. We are excited to share Lia's article with you: Hunger is No Game.
- This youth group from St. Ignatius, Martyr Catholic Church is up next in our #SouperStars series!