- We are excited to announce that the application for the 2016-2017 National Youth Advisory Board is now available!
- To promote our 2016-2017 National Youth Advisory Board applications we are currently accepting, we wanted to tell you what our past members are up to now! This week, we hear from Sally Rausch who still believes food is a uniter. Read more...
- The NFL draft may be over, but here at Souper Bowl of Caring, we are celebrating our 3rd annual "May Is Draft Month" social media campaign. We are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win some free Souper Bowl of Caring swag!
- We are thankful and humbled by the many gifts given to support our Local Youth Advisory Board programs.
- On April 28th, Souper Bowl of Caring honored its founder, Rev. Dr. Brad Smith, by presenting him with the 2016 Visionary Award. Since starting the movement in 1990, Brad has been a tireless supporter of our organization. He helped it grow from a youth group activity to a national organization that involves thousands of participants each year. Listening to him speak about his vision always gets us excited to continue growing and reaching more people.