- The Student Outreach Program engages elementary and middle school students in a day of service to learn more about the hunger and poverty that exists in Houston and what they can do to make an impact.
- Highlighting the Brazos Valley Food Bank, a Partner Distribution Organization of the Houston Food Bank.
- Souper Bowl of Caring efforts have generated over $110 million in cash and food items to combat hunger across the country. All collections benefit organizations focused on ending hunger in communities nationwide. The Montgomery County Food Bank (MCFB) has been distributing food in Montgomery County to charities assisting the poor and victims in crisis since 1985. Read more...
- Highlighting the Galveston County Food Bank, a Partner Distribution Organization of the Houston Food Bank.
- Souper Bowl of Caring is hosting its second Tackle Hunger Houston Luncheon on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at the Hilton Americas in Houston. During this fundraising event, the Tackle Hunger Humanitarian Award will be presented to Dr. Dave Peterson for his dedication and commitment to the fight against hunger. Read more...