Try Something Different! These Participants Are Going For The Extra Point With Their Unique CollectionsMost of us who know about Souper Bowl of Caring can bring to mind the iconic idea of a collection: a group of young people holding soup pots, collecting money and canned goods on the Sunday of the Big Game. It's a simple idea that's easy to replicate whether you're at a place of worship, school or business. However one of best things about Souper Bowl of Caring is how unique you can make your collection to meet your group's own needs. Want to hold a fundraising breakfast instead? How about a pep-rally? How about getting all the groups in your area for a collaborative event? Your Souper Bowl of Caring collection can be whatever fits your group the best. Read more...
- As you may know already, we are currently accepting applications for our National Youth Advisory Board. If you're wondering what NYAB is, our talented Director of Communications, Multimedia/Webmaster, Jamie Clark, put together this video featuring our 2014-2015 group sharing their experiences! Read more...
- We are excited to announce that the application for the 2015-2016 National Youth Advisory Board is now available!
- December 2, 2014 is the day "tue" give! We have a day for giving thanks. We have two for getting deals. Now, we have #GivingTuesday, a global day dedicated to giving back.
- After a year on hiatus as we relocated our headquarters, we are excited to announce that the applications for the 2014-2015 National Youth Advisory Board are now available!
- May is draft month, and we are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win a free Souper Bowl of Caring T-shirt!