The Tackle Hunger Map will allow YOU to find your neighborhood food charity and learn what they need to feed your neighbors in need. We think every food charity needs support for the good work they do every day!
Now through August 31, 2020
Join Us as We Celebrate 30 Years of Giving & Serving
Start a Virtual Campaign to #TackleHunger during Covid-19.
Click HERE to learn more.
In Cash and Food Items
To Charities in Their Area
- Register to collect donations for your Charity of Choice
- Receive FREE Resources to help guide and promote your collection
- Stay up to date with newsletters, events and through social media
- Share with participants who you are, what you do & who you help
- Utilize FREE resources to encourage donations, most needed items and volunteer opportunities
- Determine your collection dates or kick off with our National Campaign: Monday, January 6 – Sunday, February 2, 2020
- Decide what type of collection your group will organize (monetary and/or food items)
- Set a goal for the amount you would like to collect for your Charity of Choice
- Souper Bowl of Caring encourages participating groups to donate directly to their Charity of Choice
- Donations stay local to make a significant impact on communities and for neighbors in need
- Need help? Do research, ask questions, enter your zip into Charity Database as a guide to find one near you
- Help us make the time around the nation’s biggest football game - the largest celebration of giving and serving
- Souper Bowl of Caring encourages groups and individuals to connect with their community by volunteering the day before the Big Game on Service Blitz Saturday
- Check directly with charities for availability to host groups and individuals, age requirements, restrictions and guidelines
- LOGIN to update your profile, add pictures, stories, report your collection and more!
Donate to Souper Bowl of Caring
One of the fundamentals of Souper Bowl of Caring is 100% of everything collected by our participants is donated directly to the charity of their choice. Because of this, we rely on donations from caring people like you to help us continue our mission. Every donation helps Souper Bowl of Caring empower youth, unite communities and generate food and resources at a critical time of year when charities are reporting a decrease in volunteers and donations. A donation to Souper Bowl of Caring is an investment: For every $1 you donate, $30 is generated for charities in local communities across the country.