Searching for tag:
- Posted Jan 2nd 2017 3:17pm by Kendra AtkinsSouper Bowl of Caring doesn't want to you neglect any of your resolutions but wants to introduce a new one: What if we told you in addition to losing pounds (if that's one of your goals), we want you to also raise pounds?
- Posted Oct 10th 2016 4:27pm by Melissa DaigneaultThe Big Game will be here before we know it. Join us in using its energy to help those who are without. Since 1990, Souper Bowl of Caring has generated over 125 million in cash and food donations. With your help, we know we can continue to grow this movement! Read more...
- Posted Jan 14th 2016 12:30pm by Melissa DaigneaultThe Big Game is just around the corner, and we wanted to let you know that it's not too late to join our team! Whether you are a school, church or business representative, you can still register to be a true champion off the field this football season!
- Posted Nov 3rd 2015 10:56am by Meredith MasseyHighlighting the Brazos Valley Food Bank, a Partner Distribution Organization of the Houston Food Bank.
- Posted Sep 29th 2015 12pm by Natalie NunezThe wait is over, football season is here! No matter who your favorite team is, let's remember our most important mission this time of year. Join us in using the energy of the Big Game to help those who are without this season. Since 1990, we have collected over 110 million in cash and food donations. With your help, we know we can continue to grow this movement! Read more...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2014 9:59pm by Melissa DaigneaultFootball season is finally here, and we are excited about our 2020 collection. Since 1990, we have collected over 100 million in cash and food items. This year, we celebrate our 25th anniversary! This is a huge milestone for us, and we hope you will be a part of it. Read more...
- Posted Dec 18th 2013 12:24pm by Melissa Daigneault
100 million201725th anniversarybig gameblogbrazos valleycampaignchange the gamecharitycollectcollectioncommunitydenver broncosdonatedonationdrivefeed the hungryfeeding the hungryfood bankfood drivefood insecurefootballfour stepsgear upget involvedgive backgrouphungerlose poundsnew yearnew year resolutionsnot too lateparticipantraise poundsrecruitreportresolutionssave the dateseattle seahawkssocial mediasuper bowltackle hunger