Searching for tag:
- Posted Feb 7th 6:46pm by Alison ReeseDon't Forget to REPORT Your Totals for the 2019 Tackle Hunger Campaign
Try Something Different! These Participants Are Going For The Extra Point With Their Unique CollectionsPosted Oct 4th 2016 10:11am by Jamie ClarkMost of us who know about Souper Bowl of Caring can bring to mind the iconic idea of a collection: a group of young people holding soup pots, collecting money and canned goods on the Sunday of the Big Game. It's a simple idea that's easy to replicate whether you're at a place of worship, school or business. However one of best things about Souper Bowl of Caring is how unique you can make your collection to meet your group's own needs. Want to hold a fundraising breakfast instead? How about a pep-rally? How about getting all the groups in your area for a collaborative event? Your Souper Bowl of Caring collection can be whatever fits your group the best. Read more...
- Posted Feb 5th 2016 2:42pm by Melissa Daigneault
- Posted Oct 8th 2015 12am by Natalie Nunez
- Posted Jun 9th 2015 11:51am by Melissa DaigneaultWe were honored to hear that Utah's Lia James chose Souper Bowl of Caring as the subject for her 6th grade project. For one part of the project, students were asked to write an article about their subject that could appear in a children's magazine. We are excited to share Lia's article with you: Hunger is No Game.
- Posted Jun 30th 2014 2:14pm by Melissa DaigneaultEach and every year, we are blown away by our participants and their dedication to tackling the problems that exist in their communities. We love to read the stories that are posted on our website. We would like to spotlight some of the top collections from 2014.