- We are so proud of all the work Caroline Pritchett has been able to accomplish in Bellville, Texas this year serving on our National Youth Advisory Board. Read all about her story in The Sealy News!
- Check out our very own National Youth Advisory Board member, Nathan Gardstein, on Page 8 of the January 5th edition of Southwest News!
- Turk and Elizabeth Moran have been named to the 2015-2016 Souper Bowl of Caring National Youth Advisory Board.
- Sophia George of Missouri City been named to the 2015-2016 Souper Bowl of Caring National Youth Advisory Board.
- We are excited to announce we have selected 13 high school students from across the United States to join our National Youth Advisory Board. These students recently met in Houston, TX for their first National Youth Advisory Board conference, and it was a success! Here are the youth that will use the entire year to gear up their community and others for the Big Game: Read more...
- Trinity Coleman, a 16-year-old female, attends Caddo Magnet High School. Although she may appear as shy, it's just a ploy. She is truly outgoing - she is a cheerleader, softball player, piano player and a professional shower singer.