- We are excited to announce that the application for the 2016-2017 National Youth Advisory Board is now available!
- To promote our 2016-2017 National Youth Advisory Board applications we are currently accepting, we wanted to tell you what our past members are up to now! This week, we hear from Sally Rausch who still believes food is a uniter. Read more...
- To promote our 2016-2017 National Youth Advisory Board applications that we are currently accepting, we wanted to continue our series on what our past members are up to now! This week, we hear from Aaron Williams who just graduated law school and is currently studying for the bar. Read more...
- As we select the new members of our National Youth Advisory Board, we want to take some time to thank last year's members. Their hard work and dedication really helped make a difference, and we could not be more grateful.
- The NFL draft may be over, but here at Souper Bowl of Caring, we are celebrating our 3rd annual "May Is Draft Month" social media campaign. We are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win some free Souper Bowl of Caring swag!
- We are so proud of all the work Caroline Pritchett has been able to accomplish in Bellville, Texas this year serving on our National Youth Advisory Board. Read all about her story in The Sealy News!
- Check out our very own National Youth Advisory Board member, Nathan Gardstein, on Page 8 of the January 5th edition of Southwest News!