- Posted Dec 19th 2016 5pm by Melissa Daigneault
- Posted Dec 15th 2016 1:38pm by Melissa DaigneaultAs we reflect this holiday season, we feel blessed to be able to lead this movement, empower young people and help those who are less fortunate than us. As the new year approaches, we look back on all we accomplished in 2016. We raised over 10.4 million in cash and food items for charities across the country, welcomed a new South Carolina Field Director to our team and accepted 15 incredible students to our National Youth Advisory Board. Read more...
- Posted Nov 29th 2016 3:01pm by Melissa Daigneault
- Posted Nov 7th 2016 3pm by Melissa DaigneaultSouper Bowl of Caring was started on grassroots principles. Today we still rely on the passion of our participants to help spread the message of Souper Bowl of Caring. After all, who can better tell our story than someone who just experienced it?
- Posted Nov 7th 2016 2:30pm by Melissa DaigneaultThe Big Game will be here before we know it, and we want to make sure you are prepared. We will be mailing your free resource kit in the mail after Thanksgiving. Make sure you are registered and have updated your mailing address. You can also opt-out of being mailed anything and download the digital version of the Playbook. We appreciate all your hard work and look forward to seeing what we can accomplish in 2017! Read more...
- Posted Oct 10th 2016 4:54pm by Melissa Daigneault
Try Something Different! These Participants Are Going For The Extra Point With Their Unique CollectionsPosted Oct 4th 2016 10:11am by Jamie ClarkMost of us who know about Souper Bowl of Caring can bring to mind the iconic idea of a collection: a group of young people holding soup pots, collecting money and canned goods on the Sunday of the Big Game. It's a simple idea that's easy to replicate whether you're at a place of worship, school or business. However one of best things about Souper Bowl of Caring is how unique you can make your collection to meet your group's own needs. Want to hold a fundraising breakfast instead? How about a pep-rally? How about getting all the groups in your area for a collaborative event? Your Souper Bowl of Caring collection can be whatever fits your group the best. Read more...
- Posted Sep 26th 2016 3:53pm by Melissa Daigneault
100 million201625th anniversaryabout usactivistsalbertsonsambassadorambassadorsannual appealatlantaaustinawardbaltimorebig gameblack fridayblessedblogbreakfastcampaigncastlecentral marketchange the gamecharitychoicecheck outchicagochildrenclassroomcollectcollectioncollectionscommunityconnectcontestcontributecontributioncyber mondaydallasdenver broncosdonatedonationdonationsdownloaddraftdrivedrivesfacebookfollowfoodfood drivefood insecurefootballfreefree and reducedfundraiserfundraisinggear upget involvedget readygiftgift cardgift certificategivegive awaygive backgiving tuesdaygrassrootsgratefulgroupgrowgrowthhappy holidayshashtaghebhelpholiday seasonholidayshonorhoustohoustonhouston texanshungerhungryinstagramkidskrogerladieslast chanceleadershiplikelocal youth advisory boardlordslunchluncheonlyablyndhurstmarchmarket streetmaymcnairmealmealsmedieval timesmerry christmasmissionmultimediamyrtle beachnational nutrition monthnational youth advisory boardnew staffnew yearnominatenonprofitnot too latenyabonlineonline collectionsparticipantspartnerspartnershipphiladelphiaphotobookpictureplaybookpovertypromoteproviderandallsrecruitregisterreportreporting reminderresourceresourcesresultsretweetrsasaint arnoldschoolseasons greetingsseattle seahawksserveserviceservice blitzsharesocial mediasoupersouper bowl of caringsouper groupsstaffstorysummer mealssuper bowltackle hungerteamtexanstexasthank youthankfulthanksthanksgivingthe big gameticketstom thumbtrainingtshirttshirtstweettwitterunselfievideowhere are they nowyougivegoodsyouthyoutube