- Posted Oct 29th 2015 12:24pm by Melissa DaigneaultWe are looking for high school students from the Philadelphia area to lend their voices to the mission of Souper Bowl of Caring.
- Posted Jun 24th 2015 12:08pm by Natalie NunezAs we select the new members of our National Youth Advisory Board, we want to take some time to thank last year's members. Their hard work and dedication really helped make a difference, and we could not be more grateful.
- Posted Jun 9th 2015 11:51am by Melissa DaigneaultWe were honored to hear that Utah's Lia James chose Souper Bowl of Caring as the subject for her 6th grade project. For one part of the project, students were asked to write an article about their subject that could appear in a children's magazine. We are excited to share Lia's article with you: Hunger is No Game.
- Posted Jun 3rd 2015 8am by Jamie ClarkTo promote our 2015-2016 National Youth Advisory Board applications that we are currently accepting, we thought it would be fun to see what our past members are up to now! This week, we hear from a very special past member, Melissa Daigneault, who now works for us!
- Posted May 28th 2015 2:02pm by Melissa DaigneaultAs you may know already, we are currently accepting applications for our National Youth Advisory Board. If you're wondering what NYAB is, our talented Director of Communications, Multimedia/Webmaster, Jamie Clark, put together this video featuring our 2014-2015 group sharing their experiences! Read more...
- Posted May 21st 2015 12:30pm by Melissa DaigneaultWe are excited to announce that the application for the 2015-2016 National Youth Advisory Board is now available!
- Posted May 27th 2015 8am by Melissa DaigneaultTo promote our 2015-2016 National Youth Advisory Board applications that we are currently accepting, we thought it would be fun to see what our past members are up to now! This week, we hear from Michael Hobensack, who will be starting medical school at the University of South Carolina in the Fall.
- Posted May 20th 2015 8am by Melissa DaigneaultTo promote our 2015-2016 National Youth Advisory Board applications that we are currently accepting, we thought it would be fun to see what our past members are up to now! This week, Caitlin Young tells us about her job as an educator and how the National Youth Advisory Board made her more aware of the issues that exist in her community.
activistsambassadorambassadorsblogbusinessbusinesseschallengechild hungerchurchcollectioncollectionscommunitycontestdavid jamesdonatedraftdrivedrivesfacebookfollowfoodfood bankfood drivefreegive awaygrassrootsgrowhelphoustonhungerideasinstagramjerseykutvleadershiplia jameslikelocal youth advisory boardlyabmaymissionnationalnational youth advisory boardnyabonlineonline collectionsparticipantsphiladelphiaplace of worshipplaces of worshippovertyrecruitretailerretweetsalt lake cityschoolschoolsseasonservicesharesocial mediastafftackle hungerteamtrainingtshirttshirtstwitteruniformuniteutahvideovolunteerwhere are they nowyougivegoodsyouth