- Posted Nov 13th 3:44pm by Alison ReeseIt is time to register for a NEW year of Souper Bowl of Caring. We are excited about this year's big game and can't wait to hear your stories about how you have engaged your community to CARE and move beyond themselves. Even just a party where you ask everyone to bring canned goods while you watch the game is considered caring about your follow human beings.
- Posted Feb 15th 2017 2pm by Meredith MasseyFans across the nation unite through Souper Bowl of Caring to tackle hunger and poverty in their local community.
- Posted Nov 7th 2016 3pm by Melissa DaigneaultSouper Bowl of Caring was started on grassroots principles. Today we still rely on the passion of our participants to help spread the message of Souper Bowl of Caring. After all, who can better tell our story than someone who just experienced it?
Try Something Different! These Participants Are Going For The Extra Point With Their Unique CollectionsPosted Oct 4th 2016 10:11am by Jamie ClarkMost of us who know about Souper Bowl of Caring can bring to mind the iconic idea of a collection: a group of young people holding soup pots, collecting money and canned goods on the Sunday of the Big Game. It's a simple idea that's easy to replicate whether you're at a place of worship, school or business. However one of best things about Souper Bowl of Caring is how unique you can make your collection to meet your group's own needs. Want to hold a fundraising breakfast instead? How about a pep-rally? How about getting all the groups in your area for a collaborative event? Your Souper Bowl of Caring collection can be whatever fits your group the best. Read more...
- Posted Sep 26th 2016 3:53pm by Melissa Daigneault
- Posted Jul 18th 2016 4:58pm by Melissa Daigneault
- Posted May 4th 2016 12am by Melissa DaigneaultThe NFL draft may be over, but here at Souper Bowl of Caring, we are celebrating our 3rd annual "May Is Draft Month" social media campaign. We are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win some free Souper Bowl of Caring swag!
activistsambassadorambassadorsblogbusinessbusinesseschallengechild hungerchurchcollectioncollectionscommunitycontestdavid jamesdonatedraftdrivedrivesfacebookfollowfoodfood bankfood drivefreegive awaygrassrootsgrowhelphoustonhungerideasinstagramjerseykutvleadershiplia jameslikelocal youth advisory boardlyabmaymissionnationalnational youth advisory boardnyabonlineonline collectionsparticipantsphiladelphiaplace of worshipplaces of worshippovertyrecruitretailerretweetsalt lake cityschoolschoolsseasonservicesharesocial mediastafftackle hungerteamtrainingtshirttshirtstwitteruniformuniteutahvideovolunteerwhere are they nowyougivegoodsyouth