- As we select the new members of our National Youth Advisory Board, we want to take some time to thank last year's members. Their hard work and dedication really helped make a difference, and we could not be more grateful.
- The NFL draft may be over, but here at Souper Bowl of Caring, we are celebrating our 3rd annual "May Is Draft Month" social media campaign. We are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win some free Souper Bowl of Caring swag!
- Our team is ecstatic to report through your combined efforts, over 10.4 million in cash and food items was generated by more than 6,800 groups in 2016. We would not be successful in our efforts if it weren't for all our generous participants. We are so thankful to have support from communities across the country, who are dedicated to changing the game. Read more...
- We are thankful and humbled by the many gifts given to support our Local Youth Advisory Board programs.
- On April 28th, Souper Bowl of Caring honored its founder, Rev. Dr. Brad Smith, by presenting him with the 2016 Visionary Award. Since starting the movement in 1990, Brad has been a tireless supporter of our organization. He helped it grow from a youth group activity to a national organization that involves thousands of participants each year. Listening to him speak about his vision always gets us excited to continue growing and reaching more people.
- Your gift to Souper Bowl of Caring will empower more young adults to unite their communities to tackle hunger. Save the date to give big on Tuesday, May 3!
- Football season may be over, but you can still help #TackleHunger in Houston!
- Our team is excited to share our movement has generated over 10 million in cash and food items for charities across this country in 2016. This is thanks to participants like you who joined our team, made plays, scored touchdowns and helped tackle hunger. Know that if you are a seasoned professional or new to our team, you have made a huge difference for many hungry families. Read more...