- We are excited to announce that the application for the 2016-2017 National Youth Advisory Board is now available!
- The NFL draft may be over, but here at Souper Bowl of Caring, we are celebrating our 3rd annual "May Is Draft Month" social media campaign. We are drafting YOU to help share our mission! Now through the end of May, share and retweet our posts for a chance to win some free Souper Bowl of Caring swag!
- We are thankful and humbled by the many gifts given to support our Local Youth Advisory Board programs.
- On April 28th, Souper Bowl of Caring honored its founder, Rev. Dr. Brad Smith, by presenting him with the 2016 Visionary Award. Since starting the movement in 1990, Brad has been a tireless supporter of our organization. He helped it grow from a youth group activity to a national organization that involves thousands of participants each year. Listening to him speak about his vision always gets us excited to continue growing and reaching more people.
- Your gift to Souper Bowl of Caring will empower more young adults to unite their communities to tackle hunger. Save the date to give big on Tuesday, May 3!
- Football season may be over, but you can still help #TackleHunger in Houston!
- Our team is excited to share our movement has generated over 10 million in cash and food items for charities across this country in 2016. This is thanks to participants like you who joined our team, made plays, scored touchdowns and helped tackle hunger. Know that if you are a seasoned professional or new to our team, you have made a huge difference for many hungry families. Read more...
- We are excited to announce our movement has generated over 9.5 million in cash and food items for charities across the country in 2016! We've seen a wonderful outpouring of passion for giving and serving as reports have been coming in from all across the country. Even with all the great progress we've already made, we're still expecting more reports! Read more...