If you are a retailer or a participant who is considering participating in a campaign, here are some facts about our efforts:
- We only ask that you register and report to our organization about what you are doing and what charity will benefit. Register at http://www.tacklehunger.org.
- Your group/store determines who benefits from your collection based on your community's needs.
- We offer FREE resources to make it hard NOT to participate in our efforts. Retail generic materials including a bag flyer, poster, and barrel wrap will be posted to this website for FREE next week.
- Our website offers great resources for churches and schools that we make easy to access and print.
- 100% of your campaign stays local. We get our funding through generous donors who wish to support our efforts to empower youth and encourage communities to tackle hunger using the energy of the Big Game.
Join us as we celebrate 30 years of tackling hunger for local communities around the country. Since we started, over $153 million has been donated locally, over 2 million youth have participated and over 6,000 charities affected. But, what if EVERYONE who watched the Big Game gave $1 or 1 can to hunger relief in our country?
Please call or email Alison Reese for more help! email@example.com, 1-800-358-SOUP, ext 702.